Alabama State Parks works constantly to improve the guest experience at our parks and through our online reservation system. Due to guest and staff feedback, Alabama State Parks is planning to transition to a new reservation system on October 10, 2023.
To allow for system transition, acceptance of new reservations will be temporarily suspended during the following times and locations:
- Lake Guntersville State Park (lodge rooms, group functions, chalets, and cabins) - Sept. 22nd-Sept. 26th
- Statewide camping and day use areas - Oct. 6th-10th
- Joe Wheeler State Park (lodge rooms, group functions and lakeside cottages) - Oct. 6th-10th
- DeSoto State Park (lodge rooms, group functions, chalets, and cabins) - Oct. 6th-10th
- Cheaha and Lakepoint State Parks (lodge rooms and group functions) - Oct. 20th-24th
We apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured that all current reservations are still valid. If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to the StateParks.Reservations@dcnr.alabama.gov